Also all free stats for this match with advanced tools for analysis you can find on our site: https://goo.gl/NzyJ2y
Athletic Bilbao - Barcelona. Copa del Rey (Spain). 05/01/17.
Best wishes to all football fans!
Athletic Bilbao will host Barcelona in first leg of Spanish Copa del Rey on 05/01/2017. The match is expected to be very interesting because mostly many goals are scored when current teams meet each other.
Barcelona is used to play its special "tiki-taka" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki-taka) and this is the reason that average total corners of its matches is not so high (9.50 in LaLiga). But if to look separately at corners stats of Barcelona Cups matches we will see rather different data. The average total corners is 12.6 and 13 out of 15 matches for last 2 seasons ended with total corners over 9.5.
Also should pay attention that among these 15 Cups matches of Barcelona there are 4 matches against Athletic Bilbao with big corners results (9-7, 12-2, 9-3, 5-7).
Thus the conclusion is evident - our bet is on total corners over 9.5 (waiting for the odds).
This and other previews read on our site: https://goo.gl/ojOXDV
Semi-final Copa del Rey: Celta Vigo – CD Alaves 02 Feb 2017!
1. After 5 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses, Real Club Celta de Vigo is in 1st place in Copa del Rey table, having won 16 points.
2. The visiting team – Deportivo Alavés is currently in 5th place with 12 points, after 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses.
3. The biggest win of Celta Vigo over CD Alaves since 1998 was three times: 3-1(30 Mar 2002) in Primera Division, 3-0 (06 Mar 2005) in Segunda Division and 3-2 (19 Jan 2008 ) in Segunda Division.
4. The biggest win of CD Alaves over Celta Vigo since 1998: 3-2 (15 Jun 2008 ) in Segunda Division.
5. Celta Vigo scored average 2.0 goals per game in Copa del Rey 2016/2017.
6. CD Alaves scored average 1.83 goals per game in Copa del Rey 2016/2017.
All corner stats, H2H stats, stats for last matches, stats for similar matches get free here:https://goo.gl/gMWOsc
Celta for the WIN !
I'm putting a wager on that !
Who won ?
Real Madrid - Espanyol. Primera Division (Spain). 18/02/17.
Have you seen last match Real Madrid against Napoli in UEFA Champions League this week? There were 4 goals but only 6 corners. Isn’t it a good idea to look closely at total corners of upcoming Real Madrid match against Espanyol?
Last 4 of 5 H2H matches ended with total corners 9 or less.
In last 8 of 10 away Primera matches this seasons Espanyol had less than 3 corners, and in other 2 - 4 and 5 corners respectively. Also, Espanyol is the last team of Primera on average team total corners at away, which equals only 2.5 corners per game.
Additionally, if to look at last matches of Real with opponents similar to Espanyol we will get 14 of 20 matches with total corners under 10.5 (you can see it from the screenshot below or directly at Corner-stats.com.)
Do you agree that this is good reason to bet on total corners under 10.5 at 1.95 at BET365?
This and other previews you can find on our site:https://goo.gl/qT8s1D